Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am – 2pm. Saturday-Sunday: closed.
Ordering Department Hours: 8am – 2pm Monday – Friday.
Holiday Hours: We are closed on New Years Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. We also close at Noon on Christmas Eve.
- Do you have a Toll Free number?
- How does your Low Price Guarantee work?
- How far in advance do I have to order?
- Can I add options to my tickets later?
- What do I do if I don’t see what I want?
- Where can I rent a wheelchair?
- Can I pay by cash or travelers checks?
- Where do I pick the tickets up?
- What Countries, other than the U.S. do you ship to?
- What happens if my tickets are lost, misplaced or stolen once I have received them?
How does your Low Price Guarantee work? Find your local order for less & we’ll match the price or refund the difference. You must present a current printed price list from a local authorized agency within 7 days of purchase. To match a website price, they must have a physical guest service office address and an Authorized Ticket Seller icon. Some promotions including theme park internet promotions, and out of date web site prices are excluded. KGS promotional gifts not included with price match.
Office Pickup: Instant processing ($0) Shipping: USPS Priority ($15): Orders shipped within the continental United States must be ordered at least one (1) week prior to arrival. Express ($40): Orders shipped Express (2 Business Days) within the continental United States. All orders will be shipped out on the next business day after it is received. Europe & Canada ($35): All orders that are shipped outside the continental United States must be ordered at least 3 weeks prior to arrival. Arriving within 3 weeks? Call us! NOTE: We can only ship to the billing address of the credit card that is used.
What happens if my tickets are lost, misplaced or stolen once I have received them? Orlando Savings is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets. We do not keep records of ticket numbers. We strongly advise that you record or take a clear picture of your ticket numbers, as some of the parks may replace them.